18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week (12 hour shifts) making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Thornfield Grange.
Thornfield Grange is a specialist residential service with nursing for adults living with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. Based in Bishop Auckland, County Durham, Thornfield Grange supports individuals who have behaviours that may challenge, as well as those who have significant difficulties with social engagement.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
** Due to recent legislation, any person entering our care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.**