18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for a Clinical Manager (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care!
You will be working 40 hours per week at Cygnet Alders Clinic
Cygnet Alders Clinic is a 20 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs. Cygnet Alders Clinic is on the Welsh Hospital Framework with specialist service status.
At Cygnet Alders Clinic we provide a specialist psychologically informed personality disorder pathway across three living areas; Severn, for assessment and stabilisation; Avon, where residents move as they engage and progress with their treatment pathway; and Coln, which focuses on transitioning to the community.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Ensure that the highest standard of clinical care is provided, therapeutically based on a named nurse/team nursing approach
- Co-ordinate clinical aspects of the hospital and to ensure a sound co-operation between the clinical departments in the interests of delivering an excellent service to patients
- To be conversant with, and implement, all relevant policies, procedures and regulations, whether clinical or administrative or representing interface between the two areas
- Update legal documentation in consultation with other colleagues in accordance with company guidelines, NMC guidelines, legislation and current research
- Support staff in delivering a high standard of care through regular appraisals, training and development of evidence/research based practice
- To be fully up to date with all statutory law, eg. CQC minimum standards, and to do whatever is necessary to ensure that the hospital complies
- Participate in the Manager's on-call system to provide the second point of contact for ward based staff, outside of normal working hours
- To have day-to-day line management responsibility for the Ward and Therapy Managers
- To work closely with the Hospital Manager to respond to matters arising, resolve concerns and provide cohesive leadership
- To act up as required by the Hospital Manager
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
You will have...
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a valid pin number (at least 4 years experience) and drivers' licence
- Understand responsibility to statutory and non-statutory organisations and able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Currently operating as a Clinical Manager / Ward manager or significant experience in a Senior Nursing role
- Excellent relationship management with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. CCGs and CQC)
- Have experience in Acute, Rehabilitation, Mental Health or Forensic Psychiatry
- Have evidence of functioning in a supervisory role as a clinician in a similar setting within a multi-disciplinary team
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
** Due to recent legislation, any person entering our care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.**