18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Kitchen Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an outstanding Bank Kitchen Assistant who is looking for flexibility and can offer ad-hoc Bank shifts to cover for annual leave, sickness, training, etc. at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, creating an excellent experience for the people in our care.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Assist in the preparation of balanced, appetising meals
- Perform cooking tasks & other kitchen duties
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen, service areas & dining room
- Wash utensils, dishes & make sure they are stored appropriately
- Rotate stock & put away all deliveries
- Maintain personal hygiene to comply with Cygnet standards and food hygiene regulations
- Handle, maintain & store kitchen equipment in accordance with Cygnet procedures
- Use chemicals in line with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount savings
- Experienced in catering, preferably within a care setting
- The holder of a food hygiene certificate, with good personal hygiene standards
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn & an active team member
- Polite & professional, with a positive attitude at all times
- An excellent communicator able to liaise with people at all levels
- Diligent & take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness
- Able to work on your own initiative, as part of a team & under supervision
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or email AlmaMatei@cygnethealth.co.uk.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.