18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Rota and Staffing Coordinator
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a service for women with complex mental health needs. Situated in the East End of London, the hospital has four different specialist wards including mental health with learning disability, personality disorder and PICU.
We currently have a unique opportunity for the right individual to join the team on-site within our hospital as Rota & Staffing Coordinator. The role of the Rota & Staffing Coordinator is the main point of contact for all ward managers and will maintain the delivery of staffing provision to all managers requiring temporary staff for their respective wards at Cygnet Hospital Beckton.
This a fantastic opportunity to help shape and develop this growing team and service within the Cygnet Health Care Group. If you have previous experience in recruitment or resourcing especially within a volume NHS environment, then this could be the perfect career opportunity for you with a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including free lunch, employee discount scheme, health cash plan and a pleasant working environment that is easily accessible by car or public transport.
Main duties and responsibilities:
As Rota & Staffing Coordinator you will be the primary contact point for all ward managers and staff who are required to back fill the hospital's bank shift vacancies.
You will maintain the delivery of a high quality service to all ward managers requiring temporary staff and manage the execution of operational requirements for specific wards to ensure that each service's staffing needs are met in a cost effective manner.
You will be the point of contact for adhoc and routine ward staffing needs within the hospital and be expected to resolve any staffing related issues and queries at this level.
The effective and responsive use of bank staff to back fill gaps within individual ward rotas is of utmost importance at Cygnet Beckton, your role will therefore include the delivery of an effective and responsive service through excellent communication and organisational skills which enhance the varied relationships that you will have with various stake holders aimed at meeting the hospitals staffing needs whilst working within budgeted financial targets.
We're looking for people who have:
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent (grade C or above)
- Experience of volume / specialist resourcing
- Previous experience of working / delivering recruitment services within an NHS environment Experience of general office and clerical duties
- PC literate in packages including Word, Excel
- Ability to learn new IT based systems is essential
- Able to communicate effectively in speech (both in person and over the telephone), writing, understanding information and engaging in effective dialogues
- Able to establish effective working relationships and work with others towards a common aim
- Excellent customer service skills, recognises the ambassadorial nature of the role
- Willingness to develop knowledge and skills
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.