18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Care & Support - OPEN DAY
**************WE ARE HAVING AN OPEN DAY ***************
Date: Thursday 21st October
Time: 10am to 3pm
Location: Broughton Lodge, London Road, Oak Grove, Macclesfield, SK11 0JG
We are looking for a confident Care & Support Workers with a passion for delivering outstanding care. We are hosting an Open Day for you to come and visit the service, meet the team and see if a career in Support Work is for you!
The role is working 42 hours a week (day shifts or bank), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Broughton Lodge.
This is a specialist residential service for adults with autism and a learning disability who may present with behaviours that challenge.
Depending on the individual’s level of need, we have 3 different areas within the service offering different levels of support, including support for young men and women leaving an educational provision.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.