18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Night Service Coordinator (RMN/RNLD)
We are looking for a Night Service Coordinator to join our CAMHS team at Cygnet Bury.
The post holder will be part of the Night Services Team who are responsible for the overall management of the hospital site throughout the night. You will be expected to co-ordinate staffing and respond to Clinical incidents. You will need to attend the wards to provide planned and unplanned support / supervision to staff on duty. You will also provide some line management to and appraisal for staff predominantly working nights.
You will work as part of the hospital management team and participate in ensuring the delivery of a sensitive, efficient care service to all patients within the care of Cygnet Hospitals. You should have a particular interest in out-of-hours working but be prepared to work days periodically to ensure your contribution to management planning and meet training requirements.
Some responsibilities include:
Developing the Team
- To contribute to the development of the staff team working during the night shift by providing planned and unplanned Clinical Supervision sessions / De-briefs after incidents and ongoing monitoring / support with support from the Senior Nursing Team and HR.
- To ensure staff who work as part of the regular night staff team have received all mandatory and statutory training.
- To ensure all newly recruited regular night staff receive a probation review within the specified time frames.
- To carry out return to work interviews with staff returning to nights from periods of sick leave.
Personnel and Financial Management
- To efficiently manage resources across the hospital site.
- To ensure the appropriate ordering of drug stocks within the hospital.
- Ensure that the patients are involved as fully as possible in decisions affecting them and the running of the units, and to maximize their independence.
- To ensure patients are involved in the development of their Risk Assessments and Management Plans.
- To keep abreast of issues raised from community meetings, and ensure agreed plans of action are consistently followed by staff on night duties.
- Ensure that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
In return we will offer you:
- Relocation of up to £2k
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want an opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
If interested, please apply below
** Due to recent legislation, any person entering our social care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.**