18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
RNLD / RMN Nights Part Time - 24 Hours
We are looking for a Part Time Nights (24 hours) Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD or Registered Mental Health Nurse, with a passion for delivering the best quality of care, to join us at our learning disability service located in Edgbaston.
Cygnet Willow House provides support to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. The team can also support individuals who have associated mental and physical health needs, as well as those with complex behaviours.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years
Due to recent legislation, any person entering our care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.
Willow House is a detached house with two comfy living areas, a dining room and a conservatory where individuals can have private time with their families, friends or other visitors. Everyone has their own en-suite bedroom, which they are encouraged to personalise and decorate to make their own. There is a life skills kitchen where residents can plan and cook meals for themselves and their visitors. Willow House also has a pretty garden with seating areas for relaxing outside with friends.
Cygnet Willow House CQC overall rating: Good
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply or please send your CV to AmyWatson@cygnethealth.co.uk