18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for Registered Mental Health & Learning Disability Nurses (RMN / RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 24 hours a week at Cygnet Hope House
Based in Hartlepool, Hope House supports adults living with a learning disability, including individuals who have additional mental and physical ill-health and behaviours that may challenge.
The name Hope House was chosen by one of the gentlemen who moved into the service when it first opened. He said, “I am always hoping for something and always hoped to live in this area.”
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Click apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Due to recent legislation, any person entering our social care homes after November 11th 2021, are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.**