18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
At Cygnet we want to enable our nurses to develop their careers with us and support them to continually enhance their professional expertise within our services.
We currently have opportunities in the North East at our new, purpose-built facility at Cygnet Hospital Hexham in Northumberland.
The 27-bed facility provides care for women with complex mental health needs and we are looking for Registered Nurses and a Clinical Team Leader to further strengthen the Hexham team..
If you have been considering a change, I would encourage you to look at this opportunity, and others within Cygnet, because we want to keep your considerable skill, knowledge and passion to help even more people.
Seize the moment, have a look and apply. It might be the best decision you make today.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- *** £4,000 relocation allowance ***
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
You will have…
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in research and assessment
- Experience with client group
Based in the picturesque town of Hexham in Northumberland, Cygnet Hexham is a completely renovated and upgraded building, which provides a new assessment and treatment service for women who need access to acute or intensive mental health care services. The team actively supports people admitted to the hospital either informally or who have been detained under the Mental Health Act. People accessing Cygnet Hexham will be in an acute phase of mental health need due to an illness or a crisis in their life, that requires a short period of admission to hospital. The service is directly commissioned by NHS services on an individual needs basis.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
If interested please apply below