18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Nursing Open Day
Cygnet Healthcare is organising an Open Recruitment Day for all newly qualified (or soon to be qualified) Nurses and experienced Nurses who wish to join us at Cygnet Churchill. We offer full support and training for anybody who strives to make a difference in people`s lives.
We are looking for confident Nurses (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care and available to work either full-time (43 hours per week) or Bank ad-hoc day/ night shifts at Cygnet Churchill.
Date: Wednesday the 1st of December 2021
Time: 10am until 4pm
Venue: Cygnet Churchill, Barkham Terrace, Lambeth Road, London, SE1 7PW
About the service: Cygnet Churchill, in South London, is a 57 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men. Cygnet Churchill, CQC rated ‘good’, has four wards including an emergency acute admissions service (Juniper Ward) and three high dependency inpatient rehabilitation services (Elm Court, Maple Court and Mulberry Court).
On the day: You will get the chance to meet the managing team and some experienced members of staff who will be able to give you a good understanding of what it is like to work with us and what the role entails.
You will also have an interview on the day and you will find out an outcome the next day!
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to email@example.com
To see detailed information about this location please click here