18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week (12 hour day shift and 13 hour night shift based on a rolling rota of 2 weeks of day shifts and 2 weeks of night shifts) at Gledholt Mews & Coach House. This is a brand new service in Huddesfield.
Gledholt Mews & Coach House is our service for adults with mental health needs or a personality disorder who have been able to progress through the hospital pathway and are looking for the next stage in their rehabilitation journey. This service has been designed around individuals from Kirklees in partnership with Kirklees CCG with the aim to help these individuals along their path towards independent living.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
To apply, please email your CV directly to CeliaJarvis@cygnethealth.co.uk
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.