18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Preceptorship - Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident newly qualified (or soon to be qualified) Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Registered Learning & Disability Nurse (RNLD)
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs / RNLDS with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
- You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week in at Cygnet Hospital Taunton
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified (or soon to be qualified) RMN / RNLD with a current valid registration
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply click the link or to or to register interest, send your cv to email@example.com
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.