18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Raglan House. This is a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation hospital for women
Cygnet Raglan is a 25 bed service that is designed to provide an environment which promotes mental health recovery by focusing on space, personal privacy and dignity
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Raglan, located in Smethwick, is a high dependency rehabilitaion service. Women admitted to the service often come from multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or are stepping down from secure settings.
We are dedicated to understand, stabilise and break the traumatic cycles of relapse that can impact individual’s lives. Our service has been designed with wellness in mind, providing a safe and comfortable environment that promotes efficient rehabilitation and recovery.
Cygnet Raglan overal CQC rating: Good
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.