18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Learning Disability Nurse / Mental Health Nurse (RNLD or RMN)
We are looking for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD or Registered Mental Health / RMN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 40 Hours per week at Cygnet Wast Hills, located in Kings Norton
Cygnet Wast Hills provides assessment and treatment for individuals with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. The team can also support individuals who may be detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those who have complex behaviours, or who have significant difficulties with social engagement.
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Free parking and free meals for staff on duty
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Group pension: a generous pension plan helping you save for your future.
- NHS Discount Cards & Blue Light Card – includes big brand discounts.
- Employee referral scheme: recommend a friend to us and claim a cash reward for their successful hire
- Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice.
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years
Cygnet Wast Hills consists of three autism provisions, which provide different levels of support depending on the individual;
- The House provides support for up to 15 men with autism, learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including two single occupancy provisions.
- The Annexe provides intensive therapy, treatment and support for six men who are living with complex autistic conditions and learning disabilities.
- NEW – The Lodge is a separate four bed service for women with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder and accompanying mental health diagnoses.
Cygnet Wast Hills is accredited by the National Autistic Society’s Autism Accreditation programme. This is an internationally recognised process of support and development for all those providing services to individuals with autism.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply or please send your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here