18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Rotational Position
**We are offering a £4,000 welcome incentive upon every successful candidate**
We are looking for newly qualified (or soon to be) Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) and experienced RMNs with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Come and join the Maidstone Hospital Team rated ‘good’ by the CQC, on our journey to outstanding. A team committed to providing outstanding care to their patients, where your growth, development and learning is a priority, a place where you feel proud to come to work.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (shift times - 7:30am to 8:00pm; 7:30pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone across all 4 wards on a 3 months rotational basis. At the end of the 12 months you will get to choose which ward you would like to work on a permanent basis!
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is a state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone. Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Are you committed to offering high quality clinical care to patients? Are you an exceptional Nurse with ambition to grow and develop your career? Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic team?
If the answers to these questions is yes, we would like to hear from you!
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is split into four distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
Roseacre Ward – Highly Specialised Personality Disorder service for women
Kingswood Ward – High Dependency Rehabilitation service for men
Bearsted Ward – Specialist PICU Service for Men
Saltwood Ward – Male low secure ward
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.