18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability (RMN/RNLD) Male PICU Service
We have a great opportunity available for RMN/RNLD's on our male PICU service at Cygnet Bury
Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
In joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Health Care, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside other dedicated nurses who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
We will support you in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day.
If you are ready for a step up in your career, choose an organisation with the vision to take you further. We have over 80 specialist services across the UK which are focused on providing outstanding outcomes for the people within our care.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
We are looking for people who are:
- Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number*
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
- Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
In return we will offer you:
- Relocation of up to £2k
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want an opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please apply below
** Due to recent legislation, any person entering Cygnet Services are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.**