18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Night Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Night Mental Health Nurses or Learning Disability Nurses to join our team at Nield House, Crewe
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Nield House is our new 30-bed mental health hospital for women. The hospital is now open and accepting referrals.
Cygnet Nield House is split into two distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
- Clarion Ward, a 15 bed complex personality disorder service for women with a dual diagnosis of personality disorder and co-morbid disordered eating.
- Compton Ward, a 15 bed acute service for women. The service provides a safe and stabilising environment for women who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission.
In this role you’ll enjoy excellent career prospects while making a real impact on our services users & their families.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs / RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
** Due to recent legislation, any person entering Cygnet Services are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.**