18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Acute Services
**Up to a £4k relocation allowance available**
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) to join George Willard Ward, our Male Acute Service or Picasso Ward, our Female Acute Service.
We are offering flexible contracts to include 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week, at Cygnet Hospital Woking.
Cygnet Hospital Woking, CQC rated ‘Good’, offers a range of secure mental health services for men and women and an Acute service. Cygnet Lodge Woking, our sister hospital close by, offers a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service and an Acute service for men and extends our care pathway.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- New starter nurses will receive £1,500 welcome bonus (paid after 6 months)
- £3,000 retention bonus for existing staff
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
Salary as follows:
- Based on a 22 hour contract - up to £21,003.84 per annum
- Based on a 33 hour contract - up to £31,505.76 per annum
- Based on a 38.5 hour contract - up to £36,756.72 per annum
- Based on a 44 hour contract - up to £42,007.68 per annum
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.