18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Female PICU
**We are offering a £4,000 welcome incentive upon every succesful candidate**
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care,.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (shift times - 7:30am to 8:00pm; 7:30pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Hospital Godden Green.
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green provides specialist acute and PICU services for women. The hospital is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Kent Weald, near Sevenoaks. Its location, in over an acre of its own grounds, helps the hospital provide a calm and therapeutic environment.
Castle Ward is our 12 bed female PICU service at Cygnet Hospital Godden Green and accepts emergency and crisis admissions.
A successful candidate will also be required to work in our new 15 bed female mental health acute service and, our soon to open, 6 bed acute step down ward as and when required due to size of Hospital.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Shuttlebus service from Sevenoaks train station for those commuting using public tranport / paid taxis to and from the local train stations
- Salary in the range of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (DOE)
- £4,000 welcome incentive
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to email@example.com
To see detailed information about this location please click here