18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Learning Disabilities / Mental Health Nurse (RNLD / RMN)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week at Cygnet Elms, located in Birmingham.
Cygnet Elms is a high dependency complex care service for 10 women with learning disabilities, associated complex needs who may have behaviours that challenge. This service has an overall CQC rating "Outstanding".
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free parking and free meals for our staff while at work.
- Employee referral scheme: recommend a friend to us and claim a cash reward for their successful hire.
- Group pension: a generous pension plan helping you save for your future
- Free health cash plan: you can claim back money on optical, physiotherapy and dental care, get a free health check, and much more.
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Elms support individuals who are stepping down from a more secure setting as part of their care pathway. We work with them and provide personalised care to help them develop the necessary skills to leave our rehabilitation service and move towards a less restrictive setting in the community.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply. or send your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here