18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
We are looking for a Bank Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will have the opportunity to work Bank shifts at Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital.
Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital is our new state-of-the-art Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) in Coventry.
The hospital supports young people aged between 12 and 18 with mental health illness in psychiatric intensive care and low secure environments.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
At Cygnet, we support our people to be happy both in and out of work. This means great perks such as free meals & parking.
- Free parking and free meals for staff on duty
- NHS Discount Cards & Blue Light Card – includes big brand discounts.
- Employee referral scheme: recommend a friend to us and claim a cash reward for their successful hire.
- RCNI Membership
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus much more
- Week Days / Nights - £16.00 ph
- Weekend Days / Nights - £19.20 ph
- Bank Holidays - £24.76 ph
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- CAMHS experience
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
About Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital...
Joyce Parker was a caring and dedicated staff member at one of our services in the West Midlands who sadly passed away during the COVID pandemic. In her honour and remembrance we have named the hospital after her – Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital.
Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital supports young people aged between 12 and 18 with mental health illness in psychiatric intensive care and low secure environments. The aim of service is to help young people stabilise and return home as soon as possible.
The services provided at the hospital are:
- Mermaid Ward - is a 10 bed CAMHS PICU service with a 10 bed emergency place of safety suite for young people with severe mental illness.
- Pixie Ward - is our 14 bed general adolescent acute service, providing support for young people, male and female.
- Dragon Ward – is a 10 bed CAMHS low secure service for young people with complex mental health needs. This new service is due to open in January 2022.
At Cygnet Joyce Parker we work to create an inclusive work environment that is patient centred. We work collaboratively with external organisations including NHS England, local CCG’s and CQC.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.