18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week (12 hour shifts), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Newham Hospital.
Please note you must be able to commit to 24, 36 or 42 hours per week.
Cygnet Newham House is our Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility for women, a first for Cygnet Health Care, comprising 12 hospital beds and 8 transitional care beds. This service provides users with a one care pathway, ensuring a smooth transition through their rehabilitation.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Due to restrictions/requirements by the home office we are unfortunately unable to accommodate applicants who require sponsorship for this role.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.