18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Neuro / Clinical Psychologist
Are you an outstanding Clinical or Neuro Psychologist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We need a Clinical or Neuro Psychologist who’s passionate about helping people with a range of complex mental health needs to join our team at Cygnet Newham House.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our patients – it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
So if you care about making a difference – every day – we want to hear from you.
Cygnet Newham House:
Cygnet Newham House is our Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility for women, a first for Cygnet Health Care, comprising 12 hospital beds and 8 transitional care beds. This service provides users with a one care pathway, ensuring a smooth transition through their rehabilitation.
- Work as a team Psychologist within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Carry out psychological assessments & provide therapy to individuals & groups
- Collaboratively develop care plans with the MDT
- Provide training & supervision to colleagues, & consultation to teams
- Evaluate the service, contribute to its development & carry out clinical research
- Disseminate outcomes via conference presentations and publications.
We are looking for someone who is...
- A HCPC registered Clinical or Neuro Psychologist with experience in a clinical forensic or mental health setting
- Passionate about working with people presenting with complex range of Neuropsychological difficulties
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problem where appropriate and associated with Neuropsychological issues.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.