18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse (RMN or RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working Full Time, or Part Time hours each week at Cygnet Delfryn Lodge.
Set amid the rolling hills of Flintshire, Cygnet Delfryn Lodge is a 24 bed service specialising in high dependency inpatient rehabilitation for women who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. Women admitted to the service often come from multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or are stepping down from secure settings.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Please be aware that from April 1st 2022, The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) (No. 2) Regulations 2021 requires that health and social care workers in England, who have face-to-face contact with service users, are to provide evidence that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they should not be vaccinated for medical reasons. Currently in England, this is two doses of an approved vaccine. Please note that acceptable evidence of this is the NHS Covid Pass.