18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Female Tier 4 Personality Disorder Service ***£3k Welcome Bonus & £2k Retention Bonus***
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team on our Tier 4 personality disorder service, New Dawn Ward. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to develop their skills across specialities, such as DBT, and knowledge from other specialist pathways all under one roof. Our robust induction and preceptorship processes for Newly Qualified Nurses, as well as our ongoing training and support for more experienced Nurses, ensure that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals.
***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation) and £2,000 Annual Retention Bonus (£1,000 paid every 6 months)***
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London. We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder for women with complex mental health needs. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and embraces new ways of working; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
New Dawn Ward is our 18-bed, psychology led, structured Tier 4 Personality Disorder service which offers a range of psychologically minded interventions including dialectic behaviour therapy interventions. The service supports patients to return to functional lives, reduce self-harm and emotional distress, with the successful outcome of more than 75% of patients being discharged to low level supportive accommodation or back to their lives in the community
- Therapeutic Engagement and support meaningful change for service users
- Maintain an openness to learn and share ideas to promote clinical practice
- Maintain contemporaneous records and care plans for service users
- Strive for the highest standard of care provision
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
£18.45 per hour/ £36,936 per annum for Nurses with up to 2 years’ experience
£20.67 per hour/ £41,421 per annum for Nurses with over 2 years’ experience
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation)
- £2,000 Annual Retention bonus, with £1,000 paid every 6 months
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- £2,000 relocation allowance
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
You will have…
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. Personality Disorder
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that from April 1st 2022, The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) (No. 2) Regulations 2021 requires that health and social care workers in England, who have face-to-face contact with service users, are to provide evidence that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they should not be vaccinated for medical reasons. Currently in England, this is two doses of an approved vaccine. Please note that acceptable evidence of this is the NHS Covid Pass.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.