18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Female PICU ***£3k Welcome Bonus & £2k Retention Bonus***
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our dynamic and forward thinking team on our female PICU service, Hooper Ward. The post offers successful candidates a unique opportunity to develop their skills across specialities and enhance their overall career pathway under one roof. Our robust induction and preceptorship processes for Newly Qualified Nurses, as well as our ongoing training and support for more experienced Nurses, ensure that staff working within the service are able to build and strengthen their career goals.
***We are offering a £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation) and £2,000 Annual Retention Bonus (£1,000 paid every 6 months)***
Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a specialist service for women, situated in the East End of London. We provide a comprehensive service across four specialist wards; PICU, Tier 4 Personality Disorder, Learning Disorder and Complex Personality Disorder for women with complex mental health needs. This is a forward-thinking hospital with a drive for innovation and creative thinking; we are looking for staff who share our passion for new ideas and are willing to drive for sustained high quality care delivery as part of a supportive team.
Hooper Ward is our 15-bed psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) for women. The service is a member of the NAPICU (National Association Psychiatric Intensive Care Units), having been consistently benchmarked with the country’s best PICU’s. In February 2020 the service achieved AIMS accreditation 2019-20 and accreditation from the Quality Network for Psychiatric Intensive Care Units (QNPICU) having met 96% of the 155 applicable standards. Hooper Ward provides tailored care and treatment to improve service users’ wellbeing, reduce risk and support people to fully engage in their recovery.
- Effective team working ensuring risk reviews are reflected in care plans
- Maintain an openness to learn and share ideas to promote clinical practice
- Promote and deliver a positive experience for service users and their carers
- Maintain and strive for the highest standard of care provision
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £18.45 per hour/ £36,936 per annum for Nurses with up to 2 years’ experience
- £20.67 per hour/ £41,421 per annum for Nurses with over 2 years’ experience
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus (£1,000 on arrival and £2,000 paid after 6 months successful probation)
- £2,000 Annual Retention bonus, with £1,000 paid every 6 months
- Full time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- £2,000 relocation allowance
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- RCNi membership
- Free Meals
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
You will have…
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Ward specific experience e.g. PICU
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that from April 1st 2022, The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) (No. 2) Regulations 2021 requires that health and social care workers in England, who have face-to-face contact with service users, are to provide evidence that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they should not be vaccinated for medical reasons. Currently in England, this is two doses of an approved vaccine. Please note that acceptable evidence of this is the NHS Covid Pass.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.