18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week Cygnet Cedars, located in Birmingham.
Cygnet Cedars is a 24-bed high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities, associated complex needs and who may have behaviours that challenge. - CQC overall rating "Outstanding"
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
At Cygnet Cedars we accept emergency referrals and the team are experienced in managing them quickly and efficiently to ensure the transition for each individual is as smooth as possible
Within the hospital are two step-down single occupancy flats. With their own lounge, kitchen, en-suite bedroom and their own front door this allows for further community integration and focus on daily living skills.
Each individual in our care begins a personalised care pathway that helps them develop the necessary skills to leave our service and move towards a less restrictive setting.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply, or send your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here