18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are currently looking for a housekeeper to join our team at Cygnet Nield House.
Cygnet Nield House in Crewe is our 29-bed mental health hospital for women.
Cygnet Nield House is split into two distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
- Clarion Ward, a 14 bed complex personality disorder service for women with a dual diagnosis of personality disorder and co-morbid disordered eating.
- Compton Ward, a 15 bed acute service for women. The service provides a safe and stabilising environment for women who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission.
Your role will include:
- Ensure the Hospital maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices and adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
We're looking for people who have:
- Knowledge of COSHH (desirable)
- Experience in housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
- Friendly, conscientious and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
In return we’ll offer you:
- Regular coaching and support
- DBS paid
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Health Cash Plan
- Subsidised meals on duty
For further details on all our benefits, please visit https://cygnetjobs.co.uk/benefits/
Due to restrictions/requirements by the home office we are unfortunately unable to accommodate applicants who hold a Student Visa or who require sponsorship for this role.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
** Due to recent legislation, any person entering Cygnet Services are required to be double vaccinated against COVID 19 before entering our residential sites, unless they can show a genuine medical exemption.**