18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Consultant Psychologist - Clinical / Forensic / Counselling
Are you an outstanding Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist with a passion for delivering high quality care?
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
We need a Qualified Psychologist who’s passionate about helping people with a range of complex mental health needs.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our patients– it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
So if you care about making a difference – every day – we want to hear from you.
Cygnet Acer Clinic:
Cygnet Acer Clinic is a 28 bed service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs or acute mental health needs.
Acer Lower is Cygnet Acer Clinic’s 14 bed highly specialised service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
Cygnet Acer Clinic is CQC rated 'good' across all five domains within the service.
Within this role you will be supervising two, full time Assistant Psychologist whilst leading on the Psychological assessments with females with personality disorder on Acer lower however you will be required to support patients on our Acute ward on a referral basis.
- Work as a team Psychologist within a multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Carry out psychological assessments & provide therapy to individuals & groups
- Collaboratively develop care plans with the MDT
- Provide training & supervision to colleagues, & consultation to teams
- Evaluate the service, contribute to its development & carry out clinical research
- Disseminate outcomes via conference presentations and publications.
We are looking for someone who is...
- A HCPC registered Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist with experience in a clinical forensic or mental health setting
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Salary up to £65,000pa
- Flexible working, four days on site and one day remote working
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.