18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered General Nurse (Rgn)
We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
*Previous experience in mental health is required for this position*
You’ll be working 42 hours per week (12 hour day shift and 13 hour night shift based on a rolling rota of 2 weeks of day shifts and 2 weeks of night shifts) at Cygnet Gledholt Mews & Coach House.
Gledholt Mews & Coach House is our new service for adults with mental health needs or a personality disorder who have been able to progress through the hospital pathway and are looking for the next stage in their rehabilitation journey. This service has been designed around individuals from Kirklees in partnership with Kirklees CCG with the aim is to help these individuals along their path towards independent living.
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
- An experienced RGN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
To apply, please send your CV directly to CeliaJarvis@cygnethealth.co.uk
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.