18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD) - CAMHS Hospital
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care, to join us at our new CAMHS Hospital.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital, located in Coventry
Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital is our new state-of-the-art Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
***We are offering a £4,000 relocation support package for Nurses applying from out of area and who are looking to relocate to Coventry***
You will be expected to work as a part of a team to develop the service .We offer excellent training opportunity’s and we will support you with your revalidation and offer additional CPD training
We support all of our nurses to grow and develop their skills in our work place. In achieving this, we ensure that our patients receive the best care and our staff continue to learn, develop and work within their scope of practice in accordance with NMC guidance.
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Free parking and free meals for our staff while at work.
- NHS Discount Cards & Blue Light Card – includes big brand discounts.
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Group pension: a generous pension plan helping you save for your future.
- Employee referral scheme: recommend a friend to us and claim a cash reward for their successful hire.
- Monthly reflective practice, leadership development, support with revalidation and CPD opportunities.
- Relocation Package
- RCNI Membership
- Plus much more...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- Experience working in CAMHS
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
About Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital...
Joyce Parker was a caring and dedicated staff member at one of our services in the West Midlands who sadly passed away during the COVID pandemic. In her honour and remembrance we have named the hospital after her – Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital.
Cygnet Joyce Parker Hospital supports young people aged between 12 and 18 with mental health illness in psychiatric intensive care and low secure environments. The aim of service is to help young people stabilise and return home as soon as possible.
The services provided at the hospital are:
- Mermaid Ward - is a 10 bed CAMHS PICU service with a 10 bed emergency place of safety suite for young people with severe mental illness.
- Pixie Ward - is our 14 bed general adolescent acute service, providing support for young people, male and female.
- Dragon Ward – is a 10 bed CAMHS low secure service for young people with complex mental health needs/ This service is now taking referrals and opened its doors February 2022.
At Cygnet Joyce Parker we work to create an inclusive work environment that is patient centred. We work collaboratively with external organisations including NHS England, local CCG’s and CQC.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply or send your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk
To see detailed information about this location please click here