18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week, inlcuding day and night shifts, at Cygnet Sedgley. located in Wolverhampton
Cygnet Sedgley House and Cygnet Sedgley Lodge offer a 34 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men with complex needs.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Cygnet Sedgley House is a 20 bed service providing a full multi-disciplinary input including occupational therapy, psychology, psychiatry and vocational training. Person-centred plans are devised to match each individual’s needs. Within the grounds there are areas for service users to landscape and garden and there are communal areas to promote social engagement.
When the time is right, service users can move to Cygnet Sedgley Lodge, a 14 bed service that gives them increased independence, and a more outward-looking community-based programme. Finally, there is the option to step down to 12 Woodcross Street – a beautifully appointed semi-detached house next door – one step closer to full community reintegration.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply, or send your CV to GraceCockroft@cygnethealth.co.uk