18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Ward Manager (RMN / RNLD)
Are you ready to lead, develop and take our ASD Rehabilitation service towards outstanding? We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational manager who is looking to work in a fast pace environment. Our care and treatment model aims to help service users, through robust MDT assessment and coproduction of their care to achieve recovery.
This role is based on Springs Wing, our 10 bed specialist rehabilitation service for men with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder, Asperger’s syndrome or High Functioning Autism, often with co-morbid mental health needs. Our hospital also has two other wards for the care and treatment of males with a dual mental health and learning disability and or autism, as well as a mixed gender acute service.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow has a “Good” overall CQC rating and fantastic travel links to Central London. We also host a yearly Staff Award ceremony, which is a black tie event held at Harrow School.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Provide the highest standard of nursing care & be a role model to junior staff
- Co-ordinate all clinical aspects of the ward & ensure co-operation between clinical departments
- Implement clinical & administrative policies, procedures & regulations
- Ensure compliance by others of policies, procedures & regulations
- Support staff through debriefs, appraisals, training, meetings & development of evidence/ research-based practice
- Participate in the manager’s on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward-based staff, outside of normal working hours
- Lead by example to ensure consistently high standards of clinical care & documentation
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
- Committed to delivering improvement strategies across all aspects of clinical service provision
- Familiar with in an inpatient setting – preferably acute or forensic settings
- Experienced in managing change, leadership initiatives, motivating & developing others
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Capable of undertaking audits, developing, following-up & ensuring completion of action plans
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & the latest nursing practices
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Click the link to apply or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.