18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Bank Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Hope House.
Based in Hartlepool, Hope House supports adults living with a learning disability, including individuals who have additional mental and physical ill-health and behaviours that may challenge.
Residents are supported to access local community facilities within Hartlepool town centre, which is within walking distance. A few of the community facilities available are colleges, swimming pools, a cinema, shops, a disco, and a gardening club.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply, email LauraFrancis@cygnethealth.co.uk or call 07471 995 057 for more information.