18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Healthcare Support Worker
We are looking for an outstanding Bank Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering excellent care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Amberwood
Amberwood Lodge is ideally situated for an easy commute with Parkstone station a 10-minute walk from the home and the M1 bus route stops right around the corner.
Amberwood Lodge is a specialist residential service for adults with autism and learning disabilities who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective environment, promoting independence and community integration. Person-cantered planning is at the heart of everything we do, based on each person’s specific needs. We understand that consistency and continuity of care are important for the individuals we care for.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing the very best care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.