18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
We are looking for a friendly, professional Receptionist with a passion for making a difference to others.
(This role will be maternity cover)
You’ll be working 42 hours at Cygnet Clifton, helping provide a safe, welcoming environment for colleagues, visitors and the people in our care.
Cygnet Hospital Clifton is a 25 bed specialist low secure service for men with a personality disorder, who also present with complex mental health needs and challenging behaviours.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Provide a professional, welcoming reception experience
- Greet visitors & notify the appropriate member of staff of their arrival
- Ensure visitors sign in & out, and that patients leaving & returning are recorded appropriately
- Answer & transfer all incoming calls & take messages where appropriate
- Sort & distribute post
- Assist with general office duties as required
- Keep the reception area clean & tidy
- Promote the safety & security of all site users & ensure all staff comply with security protocols
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- An experienced receptionist/administrator used to working with customers/clients
- Organised, naturally helpful & a good multi-tasker
- Computer literate – including Windows/Word/Excel/Outlook or equivalent
- Knowledgeable of telephone systems
- Polite, friendly & approachable with excellent communication skills
- GCSE Maths & English qualified, with a good level of numeracy & literacy
- Diligent & accurate, with an eye for detail & an understanding of confidentiality
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes. Our expert care enables thousands of individuals to consistently make a positive difference to their lives.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.