18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Male PICU Service
**We are offering a £4,000 welcome incentive upon every successful candidate**
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (shift times - 7:30am to 8:00pm; 7:30pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, CQC rated ‘Good’, is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone. Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment.
Bearsted Ward is our 15 bed male PICU service that accepts emergency and crisis admissions.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £4,000 welcome incentive
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.