18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Preceptorship Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
**Up to a £4k relocation allowance also available**
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident newly qualified (or soon to be qualified) Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Registered Learning & Disability Nurse (RNLD).
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week (shift times - 8:00am to 8:15pm; 8:00pm to 8:15am) at Cygnet Hospital Woking.
Cygnet Hospital Woking, CQC rated ‘Good’, offers a range of secure mental health services for men and women and an Acute service. Cygnet Lodge Woking, our sister hospital close by, offers a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service and an Acute service for men and extends our care pathway.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified (or soon to be qualified) RMN / RNLD with a current valid registration
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- New starter nurses will receive £1,500 welcome bonus (paid after 6 months)
- £3,000 retention bonus for existing staff
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.