18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Bank Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)
We are looking for a Bank Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Ellen Mhor. Ellen Mhor supports individual adults with learning disabilities, and complex needs, including those with mental health or physical health needs.
Based in a suburban area of Dundee, Ellen Mhor is a specialist residential service with nursing, supporting up to 12 adults living with a learning disability and complex needs, and who may have an autistic spectrum condition. The team also supports individuals who have behaviour’s that may challenge and are associated with mental or physical health needs.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy flexibility while reaping the rewards of providing outstanding care – and making a huge difference to our service users and their families.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit & improve quality
- Attend all training & engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.