18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Night Unit Coordinator (RMN/RNLD)
We are looking for a confident Night Unit Coordinator (RMN/RNLD) who can inspire, support and oversee the delivery of the very best care.
You will be working 38.5 hours a week (night shifts only) at Cygnet Hospital Stevenage.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage, CQC rated good, offers a range of secure and PICU and acute mental health services for men and women in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Responsible for identifying and assessing complex clinical and non-clinical issues, implementing resolutions and monitoring outcomes
- To co-ordinate the Hospital to ensure that tasks are prioritised and undertaken in a timely efficient manner
- To provide professional and advanced clinical support and advice to oncall doctors, nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members working within the Hospital sites
- Will need to have the ability to work autonomously, managing the routine activities that are undertaken as well as responding to emergencies. To be able to escalate issues appropriately to the on call manager
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN or RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- At least three years’ experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a Manager role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.