18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/ Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 42 hours a week (days and nights) at Cygnet Gledholt Mews. This is a service for adults with mental health needs or a personality disorder who have been able to progress through the hospital pathway and are looking for the next stage in their rehabilitation journey.
Week 1: 4 days on, 3 days off
Week 2: 3 days on, 4 days off
Week 3: 4 nights on, 3 nights off
Week 4: 3 nights on, 4 nights off
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
To apply, please email your CV directly to AlmaMatei@cygnethealth.co.uk
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.