18-19 Bennett's Hill, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B2 5QJ
Registered Mental Health (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
We are offering flexible contracts to include 24 and 40 hours per week (7:45am-8:00pm and 7:45pm-8:00am) at Willow House, located within the community of Edgbaston in Birmingham.
Willow House, CQC rated 'Good', is a specialist residential service with nursing for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
We also support individuals who have associated mental and physical health needs, as well as those with behaviours that may challenge services. We provide specialist nursing care and support that is tailored to individual needs, promoting independence and community integration.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Increase in hourly rate after 6 months probation
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply or email your CV to email@example.com
To see detailed information about this location please click here